The Kama Sutra explains that there are not only specific kisses but also certain places on the body that should be kissed. For example one is supposed to place the kiss on the forehead, eyes, cheeks, throat, breasts, lips, and interior of the mouth (more involved cultures include the inner thigh where it meets the hip, the arms and the navel). Already, from personal experience, I have kissed places that wouldn’t be practiced in their customs. Oops.
Now the actual kissing is divided as so
- Nominal Kiss ~ just contact with a quick peck of the lips. NOTHING ELSE TOUCHES, no hand on the upper arm, nothing
- Throbbing Kiss ~ the female, sucking on the lower lip whilst kissing
- Touching Kiss ~ The kisses that involves holding hands
I know not really fireworks going off, take me and fuck me against the kitchen counter type of kissing but lay off yeah, I’m getting there.
- Straight Kiss ~ straight at you kissing, no twisting of the heads to avoid the noses. Just kissing
- Bent Kiss ~ The lovers heads are moved in towards each other (I.E. foreheads touching before the kiss)
- Turned Kiss ~ When on turns up the face of the other by holding the head or the chin (One of my personal favorite, sweet, kisses)
- Pressed Kiss ~ When the lower lip is pressed with force… your typical “Why the fuck are we still wearing clothes kiss”
More Specific kiss
- Kiss the kindles love - when one kisses the other whilst watching/noticing they are asleep to show that they not only care for the sleeping one but also that they are there for them.
“Whatever things may be done by one of the lovers to the other the same should be returned by the other.” That means if she kisses you, you kiss her. If he spanks you, you are supposed to spank him as far as the Kama Sutra is concerned. But we all know that last one doesn’t always end up happening. Right? ;)